Arboricultural Reports

Lets Talk About Trees prepares arboricultural reports for all types of projects.

Our specialty is in the deliverance of VTA (Visual Tree Assessment) reports for public spaces in relation to tree OH&S, and reports for trees on development sites. These may include pre planning assessments or pre development assessments.

What type of report do you require?

Individual tree health reports – typically commissioned by private people and corporate or government businesses to manage the health of an individual tree. Often used for a council planning purpose.

Asset management, tree health and risk assessment reports – typically commissioned by Caravan parks, Government Organisations, School Committees, Camp Grounds and other areas which are managed as public recreation or amenity spaces.

Reports for development sites – typically commissioned by builders, drafts people, architects, property developers, contractors, engineers, organisations carrying out project or contract management. Typically commissioned for the development of a house on a building allotment (council planing requirement), subdivision, or implementation of a project.

Site arborist – typically commissioned by organisations and contractors to manage tree assets on a given site. May be a long term or short term commissioning over the life of a contract.

Please contact us to discuss your report requirements >>